Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello from Unpubbed Island!

Hello to all you tea and fiction lovers.  Get a "cupa tea" or your favorite beverage and let's chat about writing. Right now I am residing on Unpubbed Island with my first Christian Romantic Suspense novel I entitled Tender Deception. It is set on a Charleston Tea Plantation, hence the emphasis on tea (which I love!) I invite you to follow all the steps I am taking to GET OFF THIS ISLAND. Maybe you will decide to get in the row boat with me? Pubbed Island, here we come! 
Step 1: Decide you are going to do whatever it takes to get TO Pubbed Island.
Elva
First post July 31, 2010

3 comments:

  1. Dear Elva,
    I am rowing and rowing, and I will get off this island! Can't wait to see you on the 28th. Sounds like a great speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, Elva! Looking forward to reading your treasure map and escape plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this trip! Hopefully one of my little picture books will hit land soon.

    Blessings,
    Jean Hall
    http://www.jeanmatthewhallwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete